A-G Diploma Counselor, Ms. Cabrera
My name is Ms. Cabrera. I am your A-G Diploma Counselor.
I AM HERE to Support YOU throughout the school year!
I will be working to address barriers to school success and promote positive connections to school for students and families.
What Do I do?
I provide additional support to help students improve grades and stay on track to:
- Culminate from Middle School
- Graduate from High School
- Prepare for College/Careers
How Do I help you improve grades?
I help you learn about the strengths and skills you can improve on such as:
- Organization, Time Management, Test taking, and Study Skills
- Social Emotional Learning
- College & Career Readiness Through A-G Requirements
What type of support do I provide for Students?
- Monitoring of grades
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling/ Group Support meetings
- Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Home Visits
In Addition, I also provide students and their families with other types of support such as:
- Parent Workshops
- Referrals to Community Resources (i.e. Tutoring, Housing, Mental health Services)