MOST POPULAR VIDEOS
Ms. Rodriguez will be representing Pacoima Panthers at Boston Marathon!
Rachel Rodriguez, a science teacher from Pacoima Middle School, is one of 15 teachers selected by Hyland's out of 1600 applicants nationwide to be a part of “Team Hyland’s” for the 2018 Boston Marathon. Hyland’s Homeopathic is the official sponsor of the Boston marathon. They were looking for hard working, dedicated teachers who exemplify determination. According to Hyland's they selected teachers, “Those that inspire every day to join Team Hyland's on a journey to find their finish lines and ultimately to inspire us all.”Uploaded Jan 31, 2018 to About Us and SRLA Club
Rachel will travel to Boston not only representing Pacoima Middle School but also the Students Run Los Angeles program as she is an alumnus of both the school and the SRLA program.
- 1:33 Welcome to the Film Media Performing Arts Magnet Featured Uploaded Mar 20, 2018 to Magnet Office
GraduationUploaded Jun 22, 2020
- 2:30 Pacoima Singers-Rise Up 2 Featured Uploaded Mar 13, 2018 to Magnet Office
- 1:23 Pacoima Singers-Dancing in the Street Featured Uploaded Mar 13, 2018 to Magnet Office
- 00:57 Robotics in Action Featured Uploaded Feb 13, 2018 to Magnet Office
Pacoima Dance Theatre
Clips and Photos of Dance Production Performances and rehearsals.Uploaded Apr 10, 2020 to Magnet Office
- 00:59 Pacoima Singers-Don't Stop Believing Featured Uploaded Mar 13, 2018 to Magnet Office
Virtual Tour of the Film/Media/Performing Arts Magnet
Describes the FMPA program, and showcases lots of photos of the campus and classrooms.Uploaded Apr 29, 2021 to Magnet Office
Committee of the Whole Recognition!
Pacoima Film Media and Performing Arts Magnet was recognized by Board Member Kelly Gonez for improving student achievement and for providing high-level enrichment programs in the performing arts.Uploaded Jan 31, 2018 to About Us and Film/Media